Rated #1 by Ski Magazine for 5 out of the last 6 years, Deer Valley encompasses everything you look for in a resort – luxury, service, a family-oriented environment and all the terrain you could ask for. Whether you are a first timer, experienced skier or just here to enjoy the beautiful scenery, Deer Valley has it all!
The Deer Valley lifestyle doesn’t just end on the slopes. Dining and entertainment options abound and the accommodations are second to none. Have a look at the below links to get a better feel for what Deer Valley has to offer. We specialize in rentals and other concierge services throughout the area, and are able to answer any questions you may have about a future vacation.
- Deer Valley’s Official Website
- Deer Valley Snow Report
- Deer Valley Weather
- Ski Magazine – Deer Valley
Park City Mountain Resort offers the complete family experience – recently rated #4 in North America by Ski Magazine! With a world-renowned ski school for beginners and experts alike, an excellent variety of terrain, an après ski experience unlike any other and year-round activities, everyone in your group is sure to have a unique experience. Take a run literally right onto Main Street via the Quit’n Time Trail for lunch, take an epic hike up Jupiter Peak for steep and deep turns or take a run on Payday at night.
Summers at Park City are just as enjoyable – world-class Mountain Biking and hiking trails, thrill rides such as the Alpine Coaster or zip line and a scenic ride on the Town Chair lift are just a few things that separate Park City Mountain Resort from the pack. Take a look at the below links to get more information on the PCMR experience!
- Park City Mountain Resort Official Website
- Park City Summer Activities
- I Ride Park City
- Park City Snow Report
- Park City Weather
Over the past few years, The Canyons has spared no expense in catching up with the pack with tons of upgrades to their facilities – new high speed chair lifts including a heated lift, lodging expansions and added guest services and entertainment options. Already the biggest ski area in all of Utah, The Canyons has a bright future. Only 30 minutes from the Salt Lake City International airport, you can be sure of a hassle-free vacation on the slopes.
The summer activities also abound at The Canyons – hiking and biking, an 18-hole disc golf course and the longest zip line network in North America will ensure there doesn’t have to be snow on the ground to have a great time. Here are some links to help you learn more about what The Canyons has to offer.
- Deer Valley
- Park City
- The Canyons
- Golf Course Communities
The privileges of owning real estate in the Deer Valley and Park City area don’t just end on the slopes. With summer activities equally as abundant as winter activities, you and your family are sure to have something to do all year round. Here are just a few activities that make this area one-of-a-kind!
- Golf Park City and the surrounding areas feature various world-class golf courses, both public and private. Have a look at the below links to learn more about some of the area courses.(Photo Attached)
- Motor Sports Whether it’s snowmobiling in the winter or 4-wheeling in the summer, the Park City area offers thousands of miles or open terrain and vistas that will take your breath away. Here are some links for more information.
- Mountain Biking Deer Valley, Park City and The Canyons have a network of Mountain Biking trails that will rival any network in the world. Offering a variety of terrain for all different skill levels, have a look at the below trail map to get an idea of how truly impressive the mountain biking is here.
- Hiking Take a full-day hike to the summit of Mt. Timpanogos, or a weekend trip to Zion National Park or the Uinta Wilderness – you can’t go wrong! Here are some great ideas for areas to enjoy the great outdoors.
- Water Sports With vast reservoirs and mountain-fed rivers, water sports are just as abundant as winter sports. Rent a boat or jet ski from the Jordanelle Marina or try out some fly fishing in the Provo or Weber River just to name a few. Here are some links for more information.
- Thrill Rides Park City and The Canyons have cornered the market on thrill rides – zip lines, alpine coasters and bobsled tracks are just a few thrill rides. In addition, the Utah Olympic Park gives you the opportunity to ski jump like the Olympians – even in the summer!
- Entertainment If music is what you are looking for Park City has it all – free concerts at Deer Valley, big name stars at the Montage and local bands throughout the year make the area a mecca for music and entertainment.
- Traditional Events Park City offers annual events that are growing each year; the famous Sundance Film Festival is held every winter, the Arts festival every summer and various ski and snowboard events throughout the year.